Dumji Crew Sweater
The Dumji Crew Neck is a soft and comfortable sweater inspired by the clothing that was worn on the first Everest expeditions. Made from a blend of 65% extrafine merino wool, 30% nylon and 5% alpaca, it's incredibly soft and durable, with excellent thermal qualities. The contrasting pattern on the front chest is eye catching, and the sweater comes in Evergreen, Neelo Blue, Alloy, or Henna Brown. This merino and alpaca wool used in the construction of this sweater are naturally antimicrobial and moisture wicking, making it breathable and warm even in testing conditions without any extra bulk. The Dumji Crew Neck is available in sizes XS - XXL.
Color shown is darker than actual product.
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial and moisture wicking
- Provides bulk-free comfort and warmth
- 5 gauge knit
- Add Yarn is ethically sourced and responsibly produced via our specialist knitwear supplier
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- HPS length: 24 7/8”
- 65% Extrafine merino wool, 30% Nylon, 5% Alpaca