Yuden Pullover Sweater
Settle into the warmth and comfort of this Yuden Pullover Sweater. The combined extra fine merino wool and nylon blend give it that additional softness to keep you cosy when battling the outdoors in all its forms. The mountainous region of Bhutan is woven into the garment with their textiles and imagery deeply inspiring the Jacquard pattern of the sweater. This unique style is fitted with a high neck and shirttail hem for a classy yet practical look that will take you from hiking to the high street. A necessity for all occasions and a staple for your wardrobe.
- Novelty stitch pattern inspired by the rich tapestry of Bhutan
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial and moisture wicking
- Wool’s unique fine fibres naturally warm and cool the body
- Provides comfort and warmth
- 5 gauge knit
- Yarn is ethically sourced and responsibly produced via our specialist knitwear supplier
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- HPS length: 25 3/8"
- Fabric: 65% extrafine merino wool | 30% nylon | 5% alpaca