General Order Information:
- Please note: Orders CANNOT be changed, modified or canceled after checkout.
- We will only accept one coupon code per order.
- If you have questions regarding our items prior to placing your order, or are having technical issues with ordering, please email LeeAnne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603-660-9290 for assistance.
We offer free shipping to you on orders within the continental United States. Standard shipping orders take 2-3 business days to be processed and packaged before they are shipped out.
The Indigo Blues & Co. is NOT responsible for:
Delays with USPS shipping
Products that are lost or damaged in the mail. The US Postal Service will be responsible once we ship the packages.
For products which are marked delivered by the Post Office, you will need to contact your local Post Office to obtain information regarding your package.
Addresses entered incorrectly at checkout. Please double check all information!
Although we are confident you are going to LOVE your new item, we also understand sizes may vary. With that said, we will gladly accept a return for store credit or exchange.
When returning an item, please take note of the following as we remain firm on our return policy with all of our customers:
• All returned items must still have the ORIGINAL TAGS on them, be UNWORN and UNWASHED. Items that appear worn, have stains, or smell of cigarette smoke, deodorant, pet hairs or odors, etc. will not be accepted. If an item has been worn once, it will not qualify for a return.
• Merchandise must be post marked within fifteen (15) days of delivery. No exceptions. Any returns postmarked after 15 days of the date you receive will be rejected, and you will be required to pay a reshipping fee to receive your merchandise back. Credit will be applied for the amount paid for the product. Credit will only be applied for the item, NOT for any shipping and handling charges. Store Credit does not expire.
• When making a return, please include the original invoice and any notes (written or via email) as to why it is being returned.
• Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return is attempted. We suggest you obtain a tracking number when returning items. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit to us.